Friday, April 8, 2011

Netflix



Just so everybody knows, whenever I post about movies, more often then not, I will be doing so based on their availability on Netflix Instant Play, and if you don't have Netflix you should really invest in it. There's a large selection of movies and television at a reasonable price. For
7.99 a month you get unlimited streaming content and for 9.99 you get that plus one DVD. The physical DVD lets you get the newly released movies that aren't available for instant.
Not to mention one account can be registered to 6 devices and be used on 2 different ones simultaneously, so splitting it with a roommate would make it like four or five bucks a month).

I won't link or anything because I'm pretty sure you guys could manage to find their site, or hopefully are already using this service.

You'd think they were paying me. Sorry for the sales pitch, but as a movie guy I just wanted to educate the public about the available resources...especially those that help you waste time.

No comments:

Post a Comment